Washington Avenue Bridge
Did you go to school at the University of Minnesota–Twin Cities? Do you have fond memories involving the Washington Avenue Bridge? You can hold onto those moments forever by displaying a mini State Icon of this landmark in your home or office. Tuck the print into a bookshelf, set it on your desk, or hang it on your wall—however you choose to display it, it won't take up much space.
This framed digital illustration is our rendition of the partially covered bridge that carries County Road 122 across the Mississippi River in Minneapolis, Minnesota, and connects the East and West Banks of the U of M's main campus.
This little picture of the Washington Avenue Bridge was drawn with a mouse and printed in our studio. It's finished in a handmade, hand-painted, black wood frame, and is protected by recycled glass.
- Light brown, maroon, yellow, grey, and black illustration
- Giclée print using archival paper and inks, so it will last a lifetime
- Comes in a handmade, black, beveled wooden frame
- Overall frame size is approximately 3.75" x 3.25"
- Frame is thick in depth, so it can stand on its own on a flat surface, or it can hang on a wall by the sawtooth hanger that's attached to the back
- Each print is signed by the artist, Christy Johnson
- Weighs approximately 4 oz.
- Are you looking for a larger size? Check out our Matted Prints.
- Will this be a gift? If so, we'll include a handwritten card—just let us know in the Notes section (a small link on the Cart page) what you'd like to say.
HOW ELSE CAN WE HELP?
- Exchanges can be made within 30 days of order date if your item was damaged in transit, or if the wrong item was mailed to you (but that's only happened once!).
- Returns will be considered on a case-by-case basis. Contact us with questions.
- Shipping costs differ depending on weight, and USPS increases its prices yearly. In general, sending 1–6 State Icons in a small USPS box comes in at less than $10.
Illustrations by Minnesota artist Christy Johnson of United Goods.
All artwork is copyright of United Goods.
Proudly made in the USA.