Lake Harriet Bandshell
Do you have fond memories from the Lake Harriet Bandshell? Displaying a mini State Icon of this landmark in your home or office will provide a nostalgic reminder of those moments in your life, forever. Tuck it into a bookshelf, set it on your desk, or hang it on your wall—however you choose to display it, this print won't take up much space.
This framed digital illustration is our rendition of the pavilion that's hosted countless performances, music concerts, and movie showings since it was built in 1904. The open-air venue sits in the park along the shores of Lake Harriet in Minneapolis, Minnesota.
This little picture of the Lake Harriet Bandshell was drawn with a mouse and printed in our studio. It's finished in a handmade, hand-painted, black wood frame, and is protected by recycled glass.
- Orange, brown, pale blue, purple, grey, and black illustration
- Giclee print using archival paper and inks, so it will last a lifetime
- Comes in a handmade, black, beveled wooden frame
- Overall frame size is approximately 3.75" x 3.25"
- Frame is thick in depth, so it can stand on its own on a flat surface, or it can hang on a wall by the sawtooth hanger that's attached to the back
- Each print is signed by the artist, Christy Johnson
- Weighs approximately 4 oz.
- Are you looking for a larger size? Check out our Matted Prints.
- Will this be a gift? If so, we'll include a handwritten card—just let us know in the Notes section (a small link on the Cart page) what you'd like to say.
HOW ELSE CAN WE HELP?
- Exchanges can be made within 30 days of order date if your item was damaged in transit, or if the wrong item was mailed to you (but that's only happened once!).
- Returns will be considered on a case-by-case basis. Contact us with questions.
- Shipping costs differ depending on weight, and USPS increases its prices yearly. In general, sending 1–6 State Icons in a small USPS box comes in at less than $10.
Illustrations by Minnesota artist Christy Johnson of United Goods.
All artwork is copyright of United Goods.
Proudly made in the USA.