Wisconsin State Icon Ornaments are wee versions of our already-tiny landmark prints. They're perfect for decorating your tree or home for the holidays, stuffing into stockings, or adorning wrapped gifts.
Scroll through the images on this page to view the Wisconsin drawings that are available as mini ornaments. Choose the one(s) you'd like to order from the drop-down menu.
- Tiny giclée prints made with archival paper and inks, so they'll last a lifetime
- Each comes in a tiny aluminum canister (approx. 1.25" in diameter x .75" deep) with a glass lid
- Adorned with a sparkly wreath and ribbon, both of which we will match or compliment your State Icon drawing
- Finished with a silver ornament hook
- Will this be a gift? If so, we'll include a handwritten card—just let us know in the Notes section (a small link on the Cart page) what you'd like to say.
Illustrations by Minnesota artist Christy Johnson of United Goods.
All artwork is copyright of United Goods.
Aluminum canisters, hooks, wreaths, and ribbon are imported. Remaining materials are proudly made in the USA.
-Drawn digitally with a mouse and printed in our studio
-Giclée print using archival paper and inks, so it will last a lifetime
-Comes in a handmade, hand-painted black, beveled wooden frame
-Overall frame size is approximately 3.375" x 4.125"
-Frame is thick in depth, so it can stand on its own on a flat surface, or it can hang on a wall by the sawtooth hanger that's attached to the back
-Protected by hand-cut recycled glass
-Each print is signed by the artist, Christy Johnson
-Weighs approximately 4 oz.
-Proudly made in the USA
If so, we'll include a handwritten card—just type in the Notes section what you'd like to say.
Shipping costs differ depending on weight, and USPS increases its prices yearly. In general, sending 1–6 State Icons in a small USPS box comes in at less than $10.
Exchanges can be made within 30 days of order date if your item was damaged in transit, or if the wrong item was mailed to you (but that's only happened once!). Returns will be considered on a case-by-case basis. Contact us with questions.