Mall of America Field
This Mall of America Field illustration is part of the State Icons series. The stadium was formerly home to both the Minnesota Twins and Vikings. In its last few years, it was known as Mall of America Field. The Vikings played their last game under its Teflon sky in December 2013. The stadium was located in downtown Minneapolis, Minnesota.
- Purple, mustard yellow, pale blue, grey, and black illustration
- Giclee print using archival paper and inks, so it will last a lifetime
- Comes in a simple, black, handmade wooden frame (approx. 3.75" x 3.25" total) with recycled glass
- Each illustration is signed by the artist
- Frame is thick in depth, so it can stand on its own on a flat surface, or it can hang on the wall via a sawtooth hanger that's attached to the back
- Frame is handmade by On The Level Woodworking
Would you like to buy more than one State Icon? Check out our deals for purchasing in multiples.
Looking for this State Icon in a larger size? Here's where you can find our Matted Prints.
Will this be a gift? If so, we'll include a handwritten card—just let us know in the comments section what you'd like to say.
Illustrations by Christy Johnson, United Goods; copyright United Goods.
Proudly made in the USA.