This Union Terminal illustration is part of the State Icons series. This Art Deco train station, which first opened in 1933, is located in Cincinnati, Ohio.
- Tan, purple-ish grey, charcoal, very pale yellow, grey, and black illustration
- Giclee print using archival paper and inks, so it will last a lifetime
- Comes in a simple, black, handmade wooden frame (approx. 3.75" x 3.25" total) with recycled glass
- Each illustration is signed by the artist
- Frame is thick in depth, so it can stand on its own on a flat surface, or it can hang on the wall via a sawtooth hanger that's attached to the back
- Frame is handmade by On The Level Woodworking
Would you like to buy more than one State Icon? Check out our deals for purchasing in multiples.
Looking for this State Icon in a larger size? Here's where you can find our Matted Prints.
Illustrations by Christy Johnson, United Goods; copyright United Goods.
Proudly made in the USA.