TCL Chinese Theatre
This TCL Chinese Theatre illustration is part of the State Icons series. The theater, originally known as Grauman's Chinese Theatre and then Mann's Chinese Theatre, was renamed in 2013. It is located on the Hollywood Walk of Fame in Hollywood, California.
- Red, yellow, green, pink, and black illustration
- Giclee print using archival paper and inks, so it will last a lifetime
- Comes in a simple, black, handmade wooden frame (approx. 3.25" x 3.75" total) with recycled glass
- Each illustration is signed by the artist
- Frame is thick in depth, so it can stand on its own on a flat surface, or it can hang on the wall via a sawtooth hanger that's attached to the back
- Frame is handmade by On The Level Woodworking
Illustrations by Christy Johnson, United Goods; copyright United Goods.
Proudly made in the USA.