This Sears Tower illustration is part of the State Icons series. The 1,451-foot skyscraper was originally known as the Sears Tower, but the name changed to the Willis Tower in recent years. Locals still refer to it as the Sears Tower. It can be found in Chicago, Illinois.
- Aqua-blue, grey, and black illustration
- Giclee print using archival paper and inks, so it will last a lifetime
- Comes in a simple, black, handmade wooden frame (approx. 3.25" x 3.75" total) with recycled glass
- Each illustration is signed by the artist
- Frame is thick in depth, so it can stand on its own on a flat surface, or it can hang on the wall via a sawtooth hanger that's attached to the back
- Frame is handmade by On The Level Woodworking
Illustrations by Christy Johnson, United Goods; copyright United Goods.
Proudly made in the USA.