Navy Pier Ferris Wheel
This Navy Pier Ferris Wheel illustration is part of the State Icons series. The 150-foot-tall Ferris Wheel is located in Navy Pier in Chicago, Illinois.
- Red, grey, and black illustration
- Giclee print using archival paper and inks, so it will last a lifetime
- Comes in a simple, black, handmade wooden frame (approx. 3.75" x 3.25" total) with recycled glass
- Each illustration is signed by the artist
- Frame is thick in depth, so it can stand on its own on a flat surface, or it can hang on the wall via a sawtooth hanger that's attached to the back
- Frame is handmade by On The Level Woodworking
Illustrations by Christy Johnson, United Goods; copyright United Goods.
Proudly made in the USA.