McDonald's #1 Store Museum
This McDonald's #1 Store Museum illustration is part of the State Icons series. The first McDonald's restaurant, which opened in 1955, closed in 1984, but was turned into this museum. The museum, too, closed in 2017. It was located in Des Plaines, Illinois.
- Red, yellow, blue, grey, and black illustration
- Giclee print using archival paper and inks, so it will last a lifetime
- Comes in a simple, black, handmade wooden frame (approx. 3.75" x 3.25" total) with recycled glass
- Each illustration is signed by the artist
- Frame is thick in depth, so it can stand on its own on a flat surface, or it can hang on the wall via a sawtooth hanger that's attached to the back
- Frame is handmade by On The Level Woodworking
Would you like to buy more than one State Icon? Check out our deals for purchasing in multiples.
Looking for this State Icon in a larger size? Here's where you can find our Matted Prints.
Will this be a gift? If so, we'll include a handwritten card—just let us know in the comments section what you'd like to say.
Illustrations by Christy Johnson, United Goods; copyright United Goods.
Proudly made in the USA.