This Matt's Bar drawing is part of the State Icons series. The dive bar, which opened in 1954, is known for its "Jucy Lucy" hamburgers. It's located in Minneapolis, Minnesota.
- Rust red, cream, brown, tan, red, teal, grey, and black illustration
- Giclee print using archival paper and inks, so it will last a lifetime
- Comes in a simple black handmade frame (approx. 3.75" x 3.25" total) with recycled glass
- Each illustration is signed by the artist
- Frame is thick in depth, so it can stand on its own on a flat surface, or it can hang on the wall via a sawtooth hanger that's attached to the back
- Frame is handmade by On The Level Woodworking
Would you like to buy more than one State Icon? Check out our deals for purchasing in multiples.
Looking for this State Icon in a larger size? Here's where you can find our Matted Prints.
Will this be a gift? If so, we'll include a handwritten card—just let us know in the comments section what you'd like to say.
We love custom work, special orders, and wholesale orders! Email us with your ideas.
Illustrations by Christy Johnson, United Goods; copyright 2017 United Goods.
Proudly made in the USA.