Headwaters of the Mississippi River Post
This Headwaters of the Mississippi River Post illustration is part of the State Icons series. The marker notes the origin of the river, which is just knee-deep in this spot. The post, which dates back to the 1930s, is located in Lake Itasca State Park in Minnesota.
- Brown, yellow, and black illustration
- Giclee print using archival paper and inks, so it will last a lifetime
- Comes in a simple, black, handmade wooden frame (approx. 3.75" x 3.25" total) with recycled glass
- Weighs approximately 4 oz.
- Each illustration is signed by the artist
- Frame is thick in depth, so it can stand on its own on a flat surface, or it can hang on the wall via a sawtooth hanger that's attached to the back
- Frame is handmade by On The Level Woodworking
- Keep away from water and wet surfaces; dust with dry cloth when needed
Will this be a gift? If so, we'll include a handwritten card—just let us know in the Notes section (a small link on the Cart page) what you'd like to say.
Illustrations by Christy Johnson, United Goods; copyright United Goods.
Proudly made in the USA.