Grand Marais Light
This Grand Marais Light illustration is part of the State Icons series. The lighthouse was first illuminated in 1922 and is still operational. It's located on the outer end of a breakwater on the shore of Lake Superior in Grand Marais, Minnesota.
- Pale blue, deep red, brown, teal, and black illustration
- Giclee print using archival paper and inks, so it will last a lifetime
- Comes in a simple, black, handmade wooden frame (approx. 3.25" x 3.75" total) with recycled glass
- Each illustration is signed by the artist
- Frame is thick in depth, so it can stand on its own on a flat surface, or it can hang on the wall via a sawtooth hanger that's attached to the back
- Frame is handmade by On The Level Woodworking
Looking for this State Icon in a larger size? Here's where you can find our Matted Prints.
Will this be a gift? If so, we'll include a handwritten card—just let us know in the comments section what you'd like to say.
Illustrations by Christy Johnson, United Goods; copyright United Goods.
Proudly made in the USA.