This Fairchild Statue illustration is part of the State Icons series. The 24-foot-tall fiberglass gopher statue was created by Gordon Shumaker in 1966, and greets visitors to the Minnesota State Fair. He is located on the fairgrounds in St. Paul and Falcon Heights, Minnesota.
- Pale green, brown, pale yellow, grey, and black illustration
- Giclee print using archival paper and inks, so it will last a lifetime
- Comes in a simple, black, handmade wooden frame (approx. 3.75" x 3.25" total) with recycled glass
- Each illustration is signed by the artist
- Frame is thick in depth, so it can stand on its own on a flat surface, or it can hang on the wall via a sawtooth hanger that's attached to the back
- Frame is handmade by On The Level Woodworking
Will this be a gift? If so, we'll include a handwritten card—just let us know in the Notes section (a small link on the Cart page) what you'd like to say.
Illustrations by Christy Johnson, United Goods; copyright United Goods.
Proudly made in the USA.