Edina Cinema Sign
Do you have fond memories that include the Edina Cinema Sign? Having a mini State Icon of this local landmark in your home or office will remind you of it forever. Tuck it into a bookshelf, set it on your desk, or hang it on your wall—however you choose to display it, this print won't take up much space.
This framed digital illustration is our rendition of the sign that hangs above the Art Deco–styled theater that's been around in some iteration since 1934. The film house sits in the heart of the 50th & France commercial district in Edina, Minnesota.
This little picture of the Edina Cinema Sign was drawn with a mouse and printed in our studio. It's finished in a handmade, hand-painted, black wood frame, and is protected by recycled glass.
- Pale green, pale yellow, pink, and black illustration
- Giclee print using archival paper and inks, so it will last a lifetime
- Comes in a handmade, black, beveled wooden frame
- Overall frame size is approximately 3.75" x 3.25"
- Frame is thick in depth, so it can stand on its own on a flat surface, or it can hang on a wall by the sawtooth hanger that's attached to the back
- Each print is signed by the artist, Christy Johnson
- Weighs approximately 4 oz.
- Are you looking for a larger size? Check out our Matted Prints.
- Will this be a gift? If so, we'll include a handwritten card—just let us know in the Notes section (a small link on the Cart page) what you'd like to say.
HOW ELSE CAN WE HELP?
- Exchanges can be made within 30 days of order date if your item was damaged in transit, or if the wrong item was mailed to you (but that's only happened once!).
- Returns will be considered on a case-by-case basis. Contact us with questions.
- Shipping costs differ depending on weight, and USPS increases its prices yearly. In general, sending 1–6 State Icons in a small USPS box comes in at less than $10.
Illustrations by Minnesota artist Christy Johnson of United Goods.
All artwork is copyright of United Goods.
Proudly made in the USA.