This Berger Fountain drawing is part of the State Icons series. The (at times) hotly contested fountain was conceived by Ben Berger and installed in 1975. Also known as the Dandelion Fountain, it's located in Loring Park in Minneapolis, Minnesota.
- Pale blue, dark grey, and black illustration
- Giclee print using archival paper and inks, so it will last a lifetime
- Comes in a simple black handmade frame (approx. 3.25" x 3.75" total) with recycled glass
- Each illustration is signed by the artist
- Frame is thick in depth, so it can stand on its own on a flat surface. Or it can hang on the wall via a sawtooth hanger attached to the back.
- Frame is handmade by On The Level Woodworking
Will this be a gift? If so, we'll include a handwritten card—just let us know in the Notes section (a small link on the Cart page) what you'd like to say.
Illustrations by Christy Johnson, United Goods; copyright 2017 United Goods.
Proudly made in the USA.