This Berger Fountain drawing is part of the State Icons series. The (at times) hotly contested fountain was conceived by Ben Berger and installed in 1975. Also known as the Dandelion Fountain, it's located in Loring Park in Minneapolis, Minnesota.
- Pale blue, dark grey, and black illustration
- Giclee print using archival paper and inks, so it will last a lifetime
- Comes in a simple black handmade frame (approx. 3.25" x 3.75" total) with recycled glass
- Each illustration is signed by the artist
- Frame is thick in depth, so it can stand on its own on a flat surface, or it can hang on the wall via a sawtooth hanger that's attached to the back
- Frame is handmade by On The Level Woodworking
Looking for this State Icon in a larger size? Here's where you can find our Matted Prints.
Will this be a gift? If so, we'll include a handwritten card—just let us know in the comments section what you'd like to say.
Illustrations by Christy Johnson, United Goods; copyright 2017 United Goods.
Proudly made in the USA.