Band Box Diner
This Band Box Diner drawing is part of the State Icons series. The diner shown here, which opened in 1939, is the only one of its kind still in business (there were once 15). It's located in the Elliot Park neighborhood of Minneapolis, Minnesota.
- Red, very pale yellow, light blue, grey, and black illustration
- Giclee print using archival paper and inks, so it will last a lifetime
- Comes in a simple black handmade frame (approx. 3.75" x 3.25" total) with recycled glass
- Each illustration is signed by the artist
- Frame is thick in depth, so it can stand on its own on a flat surface. Or it can hang on the wall via a sawtooth hanger attached to the back.
- Frame is handmade by On The Level Woodworking
Will this be a gift? If so, we'll include a handwritten card—just let us know in the Notes section (a small link on the Cart page) what you'd like to say.
Illustrations by Christy Johnson, United Goods; copyright United Goods.
Proudly made in the USA.