American Swedish Institute
This American Swedish Institute drawing is part of the State Icons series. The museum is comprised of the Turnblad Mansion, depicted here, and the more-recently built Nelson Cultural Center (not shown). Both are located in Minneapolis, Minnesota.
- Beige, tan, jade green, mint green, deep moss green, and black illustration
- Giclee print using archival paper and inks, so it will last a lifetime
- Comes in a simple black handmade frame (approx. 3.75" x 3.25" total) with recycled glass
- Each illustration is signed by the artist
- Frame is thick in depth, so it can stand on its own on a flat surface. Or it can hang on the wall via a sawtooth hanger attached to the back.
- Frame is handmade by On The Level Woodworking
Looking for a larger size? Check out our Matted Prints section.
Will this be a gift? If so, we'll include a handwritten card—just let us know in the Notes section (a small link on the Cart page) what you'd like to say.
Illustrations by Christy Johnson, United Goods; copyright United Goods.
Proudly made in the USA.