American Swedish Institute
This American Swedish Institute drawing is part of the State Icons series. The museum is comprised of the Turnblad Mansion, depicted here, and the more-recently built Nelson Cultural Center (not shown). Both are located in Minneapolis, Minnesota.
- Beige, tan, jade green, mint green, deep moss green, and black illustration
- Giclee print using archival paper and inks, so it will last a lifetime
- Comes in a simple black handmade frame (approx. 3.75" x 3.25" total) with recycled glass
- Each illustration is signed by the artist
- Frame is thick in depth, so it can stand on its own on a flat surface, or it can hang on the wall via a sawtooth hanger that's attached to the back
- Frame is handmade by On The Level Woodworking
Would you like to buy more than one State Icon? Check out our deals for purchasing in multiples.
Would you like this in a larger size? Take a look at what we've got in our Matted Prints section.
Will this be a gift? If so, we'll include a handwritten card—just let us know in the comments section what you'd like to say.
Illustrations by Christy Johnson, United Goods; copyright United Goods.
Proudly made in the USA.