Christy Johnson is also the founder of redshoes26, which is a resource for a variety of design projects, including branding, wedding and event stationery, digital and printed collateral, and more. Shown are some examples of work she's done over the years.
Are you interested in chatting with us about a potential project? If so, contact redshoes26 and answer the following questions.
1. What is your project all about?
2. Who is the intended audience?
3. What kind of design work would you like? Will it all be digital files in the end, or printed materials? A mix of both?
4. Do you have examples of design styles that you like or feel would be a good fit for your project?
5. What is the timeline/deadline?
6. What is your budget?
Thank you for giving us the opportunity to discuss your project. We'll read through your responses, and then will be in touch soon.
Photos by Sewell Photography