This Gateway Arch illustration is part of the State Icons series. The stainless steel monument is located in St. Louis, Missouri. At 630 feet tall, it is the tallest man-made monument in the United States, and the tallest arch in the world.
- Aqua blue, pale blue, and black illustration
- Giclee print using archival paper and inks, so it will last a lifetime
- Comes in a simple, black, handmade wooden frame (approx. 3.25" x 3.75" total) with recycled glass
- Each illustration is signed by the artist
- Frame is thick in depth, so it can stand on its own on a flat surface, or it can hang on the wall via a sawtooth hanger that's attached to the back
- Frame is handmade by On The Level Woodworking
We love custom work, special orders, and wholesale orders! Email us with your ideas.
Illustrations by Christy Johnson, redshoes26; copyright 2015 redshoes26