Posted by United Goods on November 19, 2017
Following is the United Goods 2017 gift guide. Part of it ran in our monthly email, United Update, which is sent to subscribers around the 26th of each month. To join the mailing list, enter your email address in the field near the bottom of each page of our website.
1. Cozy Box by Minny & Paul is a ready-to-go gift filled with items from MN companies. Includes a Peshtemal towel, candle, honey, cookies, a matchbook, and a handwritten card. $98.
2. Masquerade by Elixery is a retro ’90s plum-red shade with a cool-blue microshimmer. Compounded from scratch with ethically sourced ingredients. Vegan, and cruelty- and gluten-free. $22.
3. North Bound Weekender by Addington Co. is made of rugged waxed-nylon with veg-tan leather handles and a ballistic-nylon liner. Grey (shown), Navy, or Khaki. 18 x 9 x 10". $225.
4. Little Dipper Earrings by ILO studio are stunners made of brass, with sterling silver ear wires. Approx. 1.75 x 1.5". $65.
5. State Icon Pillow by United Goods features our First Avenue illustration, which is printed on heavy cotton twill. 100% polyester faux-down insert. Limited stock; 16 x 16". $46. Free shipping until Nov. 30 on State Icon Pillows at unitedgoodsusa.com (use code UNITEDHOLIDAYS).
6. The Terminus Base by Anywhere Apparel is constructed in NY from premium bamboo fabric, making it odor-resistant and perfect for travel. Charcoal (shown) and Light Grey. S–XXL. $65.
7. Long Geometric Post Earrings (Oblong) by Mandy by Mandy are handmade of brass square wire and have sterling silver posts and backs. One-of-a-kind. Approx. 2" long. $36.
8. ROVE by Strey Designs is a hip pouch, wristlet, shoulder bag, and cross-body all in one thanks to its 5-way strap. Nine colors (incl. Buffalo Red, shown). 8.25 x 5.25 x 2". $84.
(Photos from Minny & Paul by 2nd Truth Photography; all others courtesy of the makers.)